FRESH is an online community where food lovers can come together to find and share personal recipes, as well as buy and sell home-made, healthy goods.
• Fresh will provide a platform for food-makers to find healthy and seasonal recipes.
• People passionate about cooking can also post their own recipes.
• It will provide a convenient alternative, for users, to source their ingredients and food items from local sellers in the marketplace.
• Users can also set up their own storefronts to sell their home-made or home grown goods.
• The Fresh community will rely on strong user interaction to help develop the website through ratings and reviews.
• Fresh will support local sellers make recipe searching easy, and will make healthy eating easy and accessible.
• Home chefs who make their own food items
• People looking for healthy recipes
• Users searching for organic and farmer’s market type food products.
• Create Profile
• Create Storefront
• Post Items
• Post Recipes
• Share/Rate/Review/Print/Download Recipes
• Share/Rate/Review Items
• Purchase Items
INDUSTRY & MARKET INSIGHTS:
Conducting secondary research by evaluating online data & information, allowed us to gain a deeper understanding of our target customer preferences and behavior.
In order to recognize key observations, learnings and brand opportunities, we analyzed brand competitors, namely Vegetarian Times, Etsy, Fab and Joyus. The criteria for competitive analysis included content, usability, engagement and design.
CUSTOMER PERSONAS & INTERVIEWS
We conducted 9 user interviews with potential target users including online food buyers, home chefs (sellers) and cooking aficionados. Based on our user interviews, we drafter personas for each type of our target audience.
An overview of how target users would interact with FRESH to meet their goals.
A visual outline of FRESH features and other information.
After creating a mind map of features, we working on created visual workflows to map out how a customer would complete an activity or task in the digital experience.
GLOBAL NAVIGATION & FRAMEWORK
This step involved identifying and arranging global navigation features, while mapping differences across web, tablet and smartphone.
VISUAL DESIGN FRAMEWORK
Establishing Fresh’s look and feel including color, typography, photography and Call to Action button style.
In this stage, we began converting customer workflows into wireframe mockups, which we would reiterate based on team and user feedback.
Converted LoFi wireframes into final visual designs.